Systems Administrator - People & Culture Group (Islington)
- Fixed Term Role (6 months)
- Based at National Support Centre, Islington, Newcastle
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children, their families and communities across the nation. We believe everyone is equal – our staff and the people we support, our customers. Equality and respect is at the heart of everything we do.
We are on a journey to deliver better service, so to support our growing workforce we are seeking an experienced and focused Systems Administrator to join our People and Culture team based at our National Support Centre at Islington, NSW for a fixed term of 6 months.
Reporting directly to the Systems Analyst, you will enjoy the diversity of activities associated with this role. You will enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, working collaboratively with a small team of dedicated administrators.
You will be a first point of contact for HR administration enquiries and your day to day responsibilities will include:
- processing a wide variety of employment checks for both new and existing staff (including National Police checks, Working with Children card checks etc)
- preparing documents, including letters of offer, contract changes and statements of service
- updating and maintaining our HRIS with key employee information
- routine reporting from HRIS
- responding to employee and manager enquiries
How do people describe you? You are a real ‘people’ person who enjoys helping and engaging with others and who demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills. You remain unflappable when under pressure and effectively manage competing priorities and strict deadlines. You possess excellent communication and organisational skills and have a strong eye for detail. With a passion for customer service and a great can-do attitude, you'll fit in nicely to this role.
To be successful in this position you will possess:
- previous experience working with HR systems
- strong accuracy in data entry
- sound knowledge of general HR business processes
- excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- exceptional organisation skills
- strong computer literacy skills
- commitment to delivering quality service, solutions and outcomes
For more information about this position please contact Mignon, Recruitment team on 02 4014 7800.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 28 October 2018
Why choose us?
At Lifestyle Solutions, we are open, we listen and we learn, connect and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our people and our business. This is your opportunity to be a part of an energetic and high performing team. In return for your passion, talent and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including the option of salary sacrificing and a corporate wellness package and corporate health, fitness and travel discounts.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome, actively support and promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds and other diversity groups.
As part of our process selected applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and probity checks prior to commencing.